21 rpm shaft speed waste shredder machine with 30 mm cutter
This Double Shaft Waste Shredder/ Waste Shredding Crusher Machine
is capable of handling the most difficult projects and it is widely
utilized in various fields as an effective solution with the
throughput which up to 3000kg/h. It is always used for coarse
shredding which is ideal for shredding big plastic barrel, circuit
board, tyre, wood and plastic film to small pieces for easy
reprocessing, storage and transportation, creating new value from
The cutting discs on the rotor of the shredder are arranged in such
a way that a cutting disc on one shaft is positioned between two
cutting discs on the opposite shaft. As a result, the material is
shredded both length ways and cross ways.
1) Strong blades manufactured from high quality steels are suitable
for shredding tough materials.
2) Low dust and low noise operation.
3) Low speed high torque shredding principle.
4) Rugged low maintenance design.
5) Two piece split bearing housing arrangement enables quick access
to bearings and rotor.
6) Shock absorbing gearbox mounting arrangement reduces stress on
7) Advanced adjustable sealing system prevents product migration
and ensures long bearing service life.
Motor power (kw)
Hopper size (mm)
Discharge size (mm)
Cutter thickness (mm)
Shaft speed (rpm)
Double shaft shredder is used in crushing plastic, rubber,
aluminum, fiber, paper, wood, large-scale hollow material (plastic
and other large container), and a variety of mixed waste,
especially waste containing metal and so on.
In detail, such as metal drum, freezer, car body, scrap steel;
water bottle, PET bottle, oil and gas bottle, any plastic bottle is
ok; wood scrap, wood pallet, plastic shell, cylinder head, aluminum
panel, cable, wood board, woven bag, nylon net, rag, rope etc.
- As manufacturer, our products have excellent quality and moderate
- Good after-sales services and 12 months warranty are visible.
- Providing the project design and process flow design.
- Draw up the machine equipment purchase plan according to your
- According your specific needs to design and manufacture products.
- Training technical person for you.
Completing the acceptance of the equipment and assist in the
development of construction programs and detailed procedures
Technicians guide the installation of equipment, commissioning and
training of operators on the scene.