21 rpm shaft speed waste shredder machine with 1000 plus 800 mm
Hospital waste shredder for refuse derived fuel adopts planet gear
speed reducer driving; the blade is made of high-strength alloy
steel, featured by strong abrasion resistance and high strength
According to different transferring equipment, the transfer system
can be one independently or combined with other transfer equipment.
The belt conveyor can be installed horizontally or meet the needs
of different transfer lines.
- Heave thick moving blades, high crushing efficiency, blades are
made of alloy steel casting, strong and long service life.
- Frame plate thickness, high torque resistant, very strong.
- Control by microcomputer (PLC ) automatically, set to start, stop,
reverse and overload automatic reversing control .
- The device features low speed, high torque, low noise, dust can
meet environmental standards.
- Easy to adjust, low maintenance costs, economical and durable.
- The blades can be replaced according to the different materials.
A: Blade: To ensure durability and flexibility, we can offer the
different kinds of blades in according to different material.
B: Main shaft : The speed reducer and the blade adopt German
standard splined connection with larger transmission torque. The
parts were put in the main shaft are not relative sliding. The
total contact area with many teeth is able to bear heavy load with
high positioning accuracy and even connecting pressure.
C: Blade fixed design and fine adjustment locking plate.
Motor power (kw)
Hopper size (mm)
Discharge size (mm)
Cutter thickness (mm)
Shaft speed (rpm)
- Tyre: car tire,Truck Tire, rubber
- Computer hard disk
- Hollow plastic containers: Drums, buckets, barrels,Sheet,bottle,
- Wood: Pallets, Crates, coconut, Timber, etc
- Film, Woven bags
- Metal: Copper, Aluminum, Lead
(1) Excellent after-sales service.
(2) Professional engineers supported, along with strong technical
(3) 24 hours we are ready to explain question for you.
(4) Any problem can be solved without influence products schedule